From poolside to penthouse and perfect city views, surprise and impress your event attendees this year. Art Series Hotels are onhand to make sure your conference or event is one to remember. Tasty treats, personal touches and top service are just some of what you can expect when booking one of our stunning spaces. But what are our top tips to nail 2017?
1) Early bird catches the worm, so plan ahead and lock in your accommodation and events early. Think midyear events, festive soirees and strategy sessions and don’t forget your staff incentives.
2) Toot your horns this year – keep the good vibes going and celebrate the wins, it feels good and gives purpose in the workplace.
3) Adulting sucks – release your inner artist, be a big kid and get creative at home, work or your next event.
4) Dig deep and get to know your audience before events – tailor bespoke content that is personalised for your audiences.
5) Follow the sun – Escape the unpredictable weather and take the team north to our newest digs at The Johnson. Finish in style with canapés and cocktails in our super luxe penthouses.
More like this
The Olsen | Wine & Dine
A Celebration of John Olsen
It’s always a pleasure when John Olsen comes to stay at The Olsen but the other week we were treated to something a little extraordinary. John Olsen, in town to open his The You Beaut Country exhibition at The Ian Potter Centre: NGV Australia — an exhibition where Art Series Hotel Group are proud partners — joined us at an intimate lunch held in his honour in the John Olsen penthouse.