From poolside to penthouse and perfect city views, surprise and impress your event attendees this year. Art Series Hotels are onhand to make sure your conference or event is one to remember. Tasty treats, personal touches and top service are just some of what you can expect when booking one of our stunning spaces. But what are our top tips to nail 2017?
1) Early bird catches the worm, so plan ahead and lock in your accommodation and events early. Think midyear events, festive soirees and strategy sessions and don’t forget your staff incentives.
2) Toot your horns this year – keep the good vibes going and celebrate the wins, it feels good and gives purpose in the workplace.
3) Adulting sucks – release your inner artist, be a big kid and get creative at home, work or your next event.
4) Dig deep and get to know your audience before events – tailor bespoke content that is personalised for your audiences.
5) Follow the sun – Escape the unpredictable weather and take the team north to our newest digs at The Johnson. Finish in style with canapés and cocktails in our super luxe penthouses.
More like this
Art Series | The Schaller Studio | Q & A
Words & Wine with Bendigo Writers Festival Top Picks
Warm up with brews, books and food at the Bendigo Writers Festival. Held over the second weekend of August, this year’s festival theme focuses on the topical conversation of wellbeing, ‘The Good Life,’ covering top tips to eating well, the perks of reading and writing, ethics, politics and looking after our earth.