- Instructions on how to enter this promotion forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promotion is open to Australian residents aged 18 years or older.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- Promotion opens 9.00am AEST on Monday 11th July 2016 and closes at 5.00pm AEST on Monday 22nd August 2015 ("Promotional Period").
- Eligible persons must enter via the following entry method during the Promotional Period:
(i) visit www.olsenlovebirds.com.au;
(ii) input the requested details;
(iii) tell us in 100 words about your love story;
(iv) accept these Terms and Conditions; and
(v) submit the fully completed entry form.
- One entry only per person permitted.
- The five best entries as determined by the Promoter – in its sole discretion – will each win one night sleepover in an Olsen Penthouse. Judging will take place on Monday 29th August 2016 at 11am at the Promoter’s place of business.
- The five finalists will be notified by email within 2 business days of a determination being made. The names and State of residence will be published on the Promoter’s website and social media on Monday 5th September 2016.
- Finalists must be available to come into The Olsen (637 – 641 Chapel St, South Yarra, Victoria) on Monday 12th September 2016 to share their love story with the panel of judges.
- The best entry as determined by the Promoter will win the Major Prize. Judging will take place on Wednesday 14th September 2016 at the Promoter’s place of business.
- The winner will be notified by phone within 2 business days of a determination being made. The winners name and State of residence will be published on the Promoter’s website on Monday 19th September 2016.
- There is one Major Prize to be won – valued at $20,000 inc GST:
(i) Two nights in a John Olsen or lake Eyre Penthouse
(ii) Four hours of premium food and beverage from Spoonbill
(iii) Poolside event space for the reception
(iv) Penthouse to get ready in on the day
(v) Second large suite for groom and groomsmen to get ready in
(vii) Event photography
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right to request that the entrant establish their identity by means acceptable to the Promoter, which may include verification in person, via certified ID documents, or other such method as the Promoter determines in its sole discretion.
- Entries are deemed to be received at the time they are received by the Promoter and not at the time of submission by the entrant. The Promoter is not liable for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries or correspondence due to error, omissions, tampering, deletion, theft, communications failure or otherwise. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value.
- If for any reason a winner does not take/redeem a prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Winners consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with submitting an entry or accessing the Art Series Hotel Group promotional website page is the entrant’s responsibility.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia ("Non-Excludable Guarantees"). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) the promotion; (b) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (c) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (d) any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (e) any variation in gift value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (f) any tax liability incurred by a entrant; or (g) use of a gift.
- As a condition of entering, the entrant may be required to sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or reward suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- The Promoter is Art Series Hotel Group Pty Ltd (ABN 13 811 998 742) Level 4, 100 Dorcas Street, South Melbourne, Victoria 3205.